- Free R06 calculation workbook taster
- Over 140 pages of calculation questions and answers
- Full step-by-step answers for every question
- Detailed explanations for each answer
- Cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Calculation workbook taster for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free calculation workbook taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "Pleased to inform you I passed! I just want to thank you for your calculation work book as I would not have Passed without it. Thanks for an excellent personal service and encouragement."Christopher HargreavesInvestment Adviser, Southport
- "At the age of 20 I became the youngest person to hold the CII Diploma. I achieved this through hard work and the use of resources including those provided by Brand Financial Training; in particular the mock exams, study notes and the extremely helpful Calculation Workbooks. I'm now moving forward with the Advanced Diploma and continue to use Brand Financial Training's resources to aid my progression to Chartered Status. I certainly recommend them."Josh ButtenMDG MK, Milton Keynes
- "The calculation work book for AF4 was really helpful. A question on Return on Equity came up and I'd literally only come across this in the Brand workbook. Glad to say I passed the exam with flying colours!"Russell HammondSenior Partner, London
- "I passed R02 - No doubt thanks to your fantastic workbook which helped no end! With the extra work that I did going through your workbook, this helped a great deal with feeling confident which in this exam particularly was useful given that the technique and timing is as important as the knowledge and skill in ensuring that you get through the questions in a timely manner. One could so easily become distracted or frustrated trying to work out/remember one particular formula to the deficit of the other questions but your workbook enabled me to feel glad that there were so many calculations in the exam whereby before I actually feared them."David GunnAdviser, Nottingham
- "There is no doubt that without Brand Financial Training our road towards passing these exams would have been a lot steeper!! There is no doubt that R02 caused the most pain but without your comprehensive notes on formulas etc it would have been even more painful simply because the book was so bland."Mark CourageDirector and Lifestyle Financial Planner, Encompass Financial Management Ltd, Berkshire
- "The Brand training material certainly helps you to focus on the key information required and get straight to the salient facts. Having to read all of RO4 and JO5 was daunting but by using the notes as a guide it helped me to condense a lot of this information quickly ."Mandy SaundersVerifier