Our R06 analysis is written by our team who have been writing analyses since 2010 – we are the experts!
The full detailed analysis of the case studies issued by the CII before the exam includes:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full case study analysis released 10 calendar days prior to the exam
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Self-test questions on the case study to practise your exam technique
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Generic questions including product areas and technical knowledge
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Case Study Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster case study analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full case study analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- Brand has helped enormously with the study & learning process. For me, it adds a different dimension to the otherwise dull & drab CII study syllabus.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne
- I found the Brand Financial Training R06 analysis extremely useful when preparing for my exam and passed with 76%, which I’m not sure I would have gotten without your material. The most helpful aspect was identifying the sequence of questions that are likely to be asked in the exam. This allowed me to focus on ‘core areas’ to secure the bulk of the marks. This is questions like ‘detail the additional information required’ and the generic questioning.John EdwardsIFA, Hoyl Independent Advisers, Cromer
- I relied on the AF5 analysis heavily for my exam and was delighted to receive the pass. I would always recommend the team at Brand for their resources and customer service.Rebecca EllisonParaplanner, Belfast
- I have passed R06 using only the 'Brand' material for revision. A lot of similar questions came up. I learnt the model answers verbatim, which helped I think gain near maximum marks on similar questions.John KellyParaplanner, Chase de Vere, London
- "Pleased to say I passed R06 comfortably. I used a range of resources to help prepare me for this and yours was by far the most comprehensive. Thank you so much for the fantastic support and I would recommend your resources to anyone wanting to complete the level 4 diploma that doesn't have the time or inclination to do resits."Donna BaileyFinancial Services Professional, Walsall
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne