Full detailed analysis of the case studies issued by the CII before the exam including:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full case study analysis
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Self-test questions on the case study to practise your exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Generic questions including product areas and technical knowledge
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Case Study Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster case study analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full case study analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- “Your R06 case study analysis was great & definitely helped significantly – it was good to know that you are revising the right areas & hi-lighted some areas which I hadn’t anticipated - it covered the vast majority of the questions . Personally, I found the questions on the first case study more challenging than the second. Questions seemed more specific – needing deep knowledge of details rather than an overview, such as on pensions & divorce. I have used your resources on RO1, RO2,RO3, RO4,RO5 & RO6 & passed them all first time so would recommend them to anybody taking these exams.”Jonathan WoodmanBoroughbridge
- "Would highly recommend both the past analysis & analysis for the exam you are sitting. I felt these really helped me understand what the examiners were looking for and how to answer questions."Rebecca WelthyParaplanner, Essex
- I passed R01-R06 with a 100% success rate, and a lot of that has been down to the Brand study materials that really simplify the learning process. The practice exams for R01-R05 were great, as all answers were explained at the back of each paper. For R06 the case study breakdowns were really simple to understand and covered a lot of what was in the actual exam. I’ve recommended Brand to all my colleagues that are studying for R0 exams, and I will certainly be using your services again when I move on to the AF exams.Michael HennessyParaplanner, Essex
- The fact find analysis for AF5 was first class! Almost every question asked in the exam was covered off in the analysis. Thank you!Sian ThomasFinancial Adviser, Hargreaves Lansdown Advisory Services, Bristol
- "Your R06 analysis helped me to pass. In fact I spent most of my revision time using your analysis. The detailed breakdowns and the section on the "general" recurring questions meant that I didn't feel that I was scrambling around for marks at all. The key for me was using the analysis you provided as the cornerstone for my exam preparation because the case studies could lead you off the scent or you could miss key CII clues but moreover it allowed me to structure my answers in the exam in a format that I would not have known to otherwise and made for efficient use of time. I have no doubt that your analysis not only gave me the knowledge to pass the exam but a way to demonstrate that knowledge effectively so that the examiner had little/no guesswork in what I was trying to communicate. I recommend your analysis for anyone taking the exam in the future because it gives an efficient, accurate breakdown of what is likely to be asked and the generic section is also hugely valuable too."David GunnAdviser, Nottingham
- "Brand are my 'go to' company for providing exam resources. In the past 18 months I've sat (and passed) 12 CII exams and I know I wouldn't have been as successful without the mock papers, calculation workbooks and analysis I've purchased from Brand Financial Training. Thank you!"SaffieParaplanner, Lorica Wealth Management, Bournemouth