Full detailed analysis of the case studies issued by the CII before the exam including:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full case study analysis released 10 calendar days prior to the exam
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Generic questions including product areas and technical knowledge
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Case Study Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster case study analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full case study analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- I found the Brand Financial Training R06 analysis extremely useful when preparing for my exam and passed with 76%, which I’m not sure I would have gotten without your material. The most helpful aspect was identifying the sequence of questions that are likely to be asked in the exam. This allowed me to focus on ‘core areas’ to secure the bulk of the marks. This is questions like ‘detail the additional information required’ and the generic questioning.John EdwardsIFA, Hoyl Independent Advisers, Cromer
- “After a long lay off due to illness I decided to complete my Diploma. Brand Financial Training supported my studies. Their study material is excellent, so easy to read and presented in a logical format. The analysis for R06 was received promptly along with study tips and was invaluable. Test papers for R01 again were just the job. I really appreciated the personal attention received from Catriona, with suggestions for a variety of learning resources. All reasonably priced. Many thanks. I will be doing Level 6 with Brand Financial Training.”Philip DoddChester
- "Would highly recommend both the past analysis & analysis for the exam you are sitting. I felt these really helped me understand what the examiners were looking for and how to answer questions."Rebecca WelthyParaplanner, Essex
- "Your R06 analysis helped me to pass. In fact I spent most of my revision time using your analysis. The detailed breakdowns and the section on the "general" recurring questions meant that I didn't feel that I was scrambling around for marks at all. The key for me was using the analysis you provided as the cornerstone for my exam preparation because the case studies could lead you off the scent or you could miss key CII clues but moreover it allowed me to structure my answers in the exam in a format that I would not have known to otherwise and made for efficient use of time. I have no doubt that your analysis not only gave me the knowledge to pass the exam but a way to demonstrate that knowledge effectively so that the examiner had little/no guesswork in what I was trying to communicate. I recommend your analysis for anyone taking the exam in the future because it gives an efficient, accurate breakdown of what is likely to be asked and the generic section is also hugely valuable too."David GunnAdviser, Nottingham
- "Your analysis was extremely accurate when predicting the questions. It was presented in a clear and easy way to digest, providing valuable tips on how to answer questions efficiently and effectively. I finished with half hour to spare, which left plenty of time to check my answers which left me feeling quietly confident of a pass. I will be recommending your solutions to other colleagues."Lee HanlonAccount Manager, Zurich UK Life, Swindon
- "Pleased to say I passed R06 comfortably. I used a range of resources to help prepare me for this and yours was by far the most comprehensive. Thank you so much for the fantastic support and I would recommend your resources to anyone wanting to complete the level 4 diploma that doesn't have the time or inclination to do resits."Donna BaileyFinancial Services Professional, Walsall