Full detailed analysis of the case studies issued by the CII before the exam including:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full case study analysis released 10 calendar days prior to the exam
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Case Study Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster case study analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full case study analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- I found the Brand Financial Training R06 analysis extremely useful when preparing for my exam and passed with 76%, which I’m not sure I would have gotten without your material. The most helpful aspect was identifying the sequence of questions that are likely to be asked in the exam. This allowed me to focus on ‘core areas’ to secure the bulk of the marks. This is questions like ‘detail the additional information required’ and the generic questioning.John EdwardsIFA, Hoyl Independent Advisers, Cromer
- The fact find analysis for AF5 was first class! Almost every question asked in the exam was covered off in the analysis. Thank you!Sian ThomasFinancial Adviser, Hargreaves Lansdown Advisory Services, Bristol
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne
- “The hard work needed to get through exams is paying off. Many more advisers have been inspired to learn and work hard. My old boss told me once – we don’t sell widgets – we sell knowledge, trust and confidence. Knowledge is a key component - the trust equation is a whole different subject, but many more advisers have been on a learning journey that is sure to continue - and the stats prove it. Well done to everyone at Brand for supporting them on that journey."John ReynoldsExpert Pensions, Edinburgh
- I found the Brand R06 analysis invaluable, as it addressed all the questions that came up in the exam in great depth, meaning that I could focus my revision on specific areas. I would recommend the Brand material to any budding advisor.Ryan CrozierTrainee Financial Planner, Navigator Financial Planning, Northern Ireland
- "Brand's Fact Find Analysis for AF5 was instrumental in my obtaining a pass. Furthermore, I found the friendly and engaging approach of Catriona evidenced a genuine interest in my successfully navigating this level 6 paper."Marius HampdenConsultant, Hopwood Ash Financial Planning, Newbury