Our R06 analysis is written by our team who have been writing analyses since 2010 – we are the experts!
The full detailed analysis of the case studies issued by the CII before the exam includes:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full case study analysis released 10 calendar days prior to the exam
- Case Study Focus Webinar* (2 hrs) about a week before the exam
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Self-test questions on the case study to practise your exam technique
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Generic questions including product areas and technical knowledge
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
*NEW* We now offer the opportunity to join us on two webinars held in the lead-up to the exam.
FREE R06 Exam Preparation Webinar
What is it?
Held prior to the release of the case studies by the CII, this is a one-hour focused presentation and Q&A to help you prepare for the R06 exam. This live session will be run by our lead analysis author, who has been writing the R06 analysis for over 10 years. It’s fair to say you’ll be in safe hands!
When is it?
Tuesday 14th December 12.30 pm GMT
Why should you attend?
To help you:
- Understand the structure of the R06 exam
- Learn how to tackle revision both before and after the release of the case-studies
- Know how to interpret the R06 exam questions
- Better understand what the CII examiners are looking for in your answers
- Gain quick wins for maximising your marks.
Even if you can’t make the date, do register and we will send you a link to a recording of the webinar.
LIMITED ACCESS – R06 Case Study Focus Webinar
What is it?
Held after the release of the case studies by the CII, about a week before the exam, this is a two-hour online training session and Q&A available exclusively to those who have bought our Case Study Analysis package. This live session is run by our lead analysis author, who has over 10 years of experience in authoring the R06 analysis.
When is it?
Thursday 20th January 12.30 pm GMT
What is covered?
- Training on the technical areas likely to come up in the exam
- A look at the possible questions that could be asked based on the case study and the different ways the questions could be worded
- Guidance on how to answer the questions to maximise your marks.
- A Q&A at the end where you will have time to grill our expert
The joining details will be sent via email to participants one working day before the webinar is scheduled to occur.
Analysis package customers will also be sent a link to access a recording of the webinar should they be unable to attend the live session. This recording is made available after the session until the day after the exam.
Purchase our Case Study Analysis package to gain access to this exclusive webinar.
FREE Case Study Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster case study analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full case study analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
*NEW* All those who sign up for one of our R06 taster resources or purchase one of our R06 resources will be invited to attend a free one-hour webinar hosted by our analysis lead author to help with your revision and preparation for the exam. The webinar is held in the lead-up to the exam, prior to the release of the case studies by the CII.
Case Study Focus Webinar – how it works
When you purchase our full case study analysis package, you will have the opportunity to attend a webinar hosted by our analysis lead author, which will be scheduled to occur approximately a week before the exam. This will give you some time to review the case studies before the session. Information will be emailed to you when you make your purchase, and the joining link will be sent to you one working day before the webinar. If you are unable to attend the session, you will have access to the webinar replay*.
What is the purpose of the webinar?
The two-hour webinar will include a presentation by our lead analysis author to:
- provide training on the technical areas likely to come up in the exam.
- look at the possible questions that could be asked based on the case study and the different ways the questions could be worded.
- provide guidance on how to answer the questions to maximise your marks.
There will also be a Q&A at the end where you can submit your questions.
- "Brand Financial Training’s exam guides for R06 and AF5 are fantastic. Your contributors seem to get inside of the CII thinking zone and help to blot out a lot of the ‘irrelevant stuff’ that always crops up when one has been advising in the real world for many years! Comparing your guides with that of other well known support providers, I feel Brand Financial Training address the interpretation of some of the questions far better. I will definitely be recommending you as often as I can as your resources helped me get back into the enjoyment of study after a 13 year break and enabled me to reach APFS approx 8 months ahead of my target!"Gill MillenOval Financial Services, Bristol
- “The hard work needed to get through exams is paying off. Many more advisers have been inspired to learn and work hard. My old boss told me once – we don’t sell widgets – we sell knowledge, trust and confidence. Knowledge is a key component - the trust equation is a whole different subject, but many more advisers have been on a learning journey that is sure to continue - and the stats prove it. Well done to everyone at Brand for supporting them on that journey."John ReynoldsExpert Pensions, Edinburgh
- "I am pleased to say I passed AF5 using Brand's AF5 Fact-Find Analysis. I am now preparing my application for Chartered Status! I have used the Brand materials for a number of the exams along the way and have found them to be most useful and very reasonably priced and always recommend them to colleagues."Tammie SteadmanChartered Financial Planner, Footes Financial Planning UK, Birmingham
- I cannot praise your materials highly enough - both for AF5 and all other exams too and as someone who has purchased other analysis and resources I can say with full honesty that Brand materials are better than any others I have used within the market! I would not have got to where I am today with my studies without Brand!Jack SaundersFinancial Advisor, Lemonade Reward, Hampshire and/or Surrey
- I relied on the AF5 analysis heavily for my exam and was delighted to receive the pass. I would always recommend the team at Brand for their resources and customer service.Rebecca EllisonParaplanner, Belfast
- I always choose Brand and I’m always chuffed afterwards.Lucy HuckleTimothy James & Partners Ltd, London