The 2022 dates have not yet been advised by the CII. Our Email Support Date and Analysis Release Dates will be finalised once the exam date has been set.
Our R06 analysis is written by our team who have been writing analyses since 2010 – we are the experts!
The full detailed analysis of the case studies issued by the CII before the exam includes:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full case study analysis released 10 calendar days prior to the exam
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Self-test questions on the case study to practise your exam technique
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Generic questions including product areas and technical knowledge
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Case Study Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster case study analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full case study analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- "Brand are my 'go to' company for providing exam resources. In the past 18 months I've sat (and passed) 12 CII exams and I know I wouldn't have been as successful without the mock papers, calculation workbooks and analysis I've purchased from Brand Financial Training. Thank you!"SaffieParaplanner, Lorica Wealth Management, Bournemouth
- The Brand analysis was excellent, definitely covered all major areas. There was no waffle in the revision material; it was straight to the point and concise! The email support day was great, and the team were very thorough with their answers which was very much appreciated.Jessica CraigTrainee Financial Adviser, Fairstone Financial Management Ltd, Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Thank you again for the R06 analysis. I've found all Brand Financial Training materials extremely helpful for all modules of the diploma. The calculation workbooks in particular I think are the best out there, and I used the audio and mock sets a lot too.Kevin Shwe
- "Pleased to say I passed R06 comfortably. I used a range of resources to help prepare me for this and yours was by far the most comprehensive. Thank you so much for the fantastic support and I would recommend your resources to anyone wanting to complete the level 4 diploma that doesn't have the time or inclination to do resits."Donna BaileyFinancial Services Professional, Walsall
- I found the Brand analysis very helpful with the final stages of my preparation – it was good to have something to use as a focus. It was also good to get a second opinion on possible questions which could be asked in relation to the case studies – as well as some I hadn’t thought of!Laura HintonIndependent Financial Adviser, Exeter
- "Would highly recommend both the past analysis & analysis for the exam you are sitting. I felt these really helped me understand what the examiners were looking for and how to answer questions."Rebecca WelthyParaplanner, Essex