Full detailed analysis of the case studies issued by the CII before the exam including:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full case study analysis released 10 calendar days prior to the exam
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Case Study Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster case study analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full case study analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne
- "Having been recommended to you guys via our link to Paradigm, I noticed that you did an analysis of the RO6 exam questions, which having done some reading prior to taking the exam, I thought I'd take the hit and check it out. Having worked my way through all of the RO's previously, I wanted to ensure that I had the best possible preparation to enable me to pass RO6 first time and get my Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning. All in all, I was impressed with how close the predicted questions were to those in the actual exam and this, in turn, meant that I was well prepared to back up my own personal knowledge for the exam, and your customer service support has also been very helpful. The resources were cost effective as well - a small price to pay to achieve the first milestone in my career qualifications! I would happily recommend Brand to others who are looking for materials to help them with their ongoing qualifications and I will definitely continue to make use of your resources as I work towards achieving Chartered status."Jake ClarksonParaplanner, Clarkson Wayman Ball Ltd, Market Harborough, Leicestershire
- "Your R06 analysis helped me to pass. In fact I spent most of my revision time using your analysis. The detailed breakdowns and the section on the "general" recurring questions meant that I didn't feel that I was scrambling around for marks at all. The key for me was using the analysis you provided as the cornerstone for my exam preparation because the case studies could lead you off the scent or you could miss key CII clues but moreover it allowed me to structure my answers in the exam in a format that I would not have known to otherwise and made for efficient use of time. I have no doubt that your analysis not only gave me the knowledge to pass the exam but a way to demonstrate that knowledge effectively so that the examiner had little/no guesswork in what I was trying to communicate. I recommend your analysis for anyone taking the exam in the future because it gives an efficient, accurate breakdown of what is likely to be asked and the generic section is also hugely valuable too."David GunnAdviser, Nottingham
- "Would highly recommend both the past analysis & analysis for the exam you are sitting. I felt these really helped me understand what the examiners were looking for and how to answer questions."Rebecca WelthyParaplanner, Essex
- I am finally Diploma qualified after passing R06. Thank you to the Brand Financial Training team – your training materials for R06 and other exams have been invaluable to me.Clare BeswickWealth Business Consultant, Vitality UK
- The fact find analysis for AF5 was first class! Almost every question asked in the exam was covered off in the analysis. Thank you!Sian ThomasFinancial Adviser, Hargreaves Lansdown Advisory Services, Bristol