What is the purpose of this Certificate?
What do I need to do to achieve this Certificate?
To pass the CII Certificate in Insurance you must achieve 40 credits including one compulsory unit:
- LM1 London market insurance essentials
- LM2 London market insurance principles and practice
- IF2 General insurance business
- IF3 Insurance underwriting process
- IF4 Insurance claims handling process
- IF5 Motor insurance products
- IF6 Household insurance products
- IF7 Healthcare insurance products
- IF8 Packaged commercial insurances
- IF9 Customer service in insurance
There are a large number of additional units available for this qualification. Please see the CII website for more information.