- Free R02 taster mock paper
- 3 full sets of 100 questions and answers to purchase
- All answers include cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Written for essential exam practice, but are not duplicates of the CII’s mock papers
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Set of 20 Questions for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free questions and answers and our free newsletter via email.
- "Brand have been invaluable to me in achieving DipPFS, their study notes and calculation workbooks are second to none."Toby Carmichael-JackParaplanner, Chase de Vere, Basingstoke
- "I've used your resources for 3 exams so far and have always passed first time. I find these questions help to highlight those areas in which I am weak and which may need further study. I also find that questions in the exam are phrased in a way that I would not normally use, and that reading mock questions helps me to be aware of and alert to these. Your mock papers were invaluable in helping me to prepare for my exams."John BisattAdviser, Palmer Lane, Cardiff
- "I've always used your mock papers for past exams which have been very helpful. As I found the AF3 exam tough to study for, I bought the study notes and calculation workbook for more guidance. Both I found very helpful and in the end helped me to pass AF3."Claire ScottParaplanner, Johnston Carmichael Wealth Ltd, Edinburgh
- "I passed my exams 1st time after buying the 3 mock exam packs. They are very relevant and gave me that extra confidence in taking the exam. Thank you Brand 🙂 The service is excellent as well I might add."Lianne JacksonInvestment Sales Adviser, Chelmsford
- "I have found the most important resource for any of the diploma papers have been mock questions. The more the merrier! The Brand mock papers I used ... are an excellent indication of the standard of questions from the actual exam and as such a valuable source of revision aid."Gavin DuffyFinancial Adviser, Weston-super-mare
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne