- Free R02 calculation workbook taster
- Over 70 pages of calculation questions and answers
- Full step-by-step answers for every question
- Detailed explanations for each answer
- Cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Calculation workbook taster for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free calculation workbook taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "I would like to say a big thank you for the quality, depth, clarity and effectiveness of the study material packages which I used for the RO2, RO3 and RO6 exams allowing me to attain the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning."Antony GummersonClient Support, W Denis Financial Services, Leeds
- "Brand Financial Training's calculation workbook is an excellent tool for learning and understanding the complexities of financial formula. An essential resource ... It comes highly recommended."Jonathan HuntDirector, Expert Financial Solutions Ltd, Oxfordshire
- "The Brand training material certainly helps you to focus on the key information required and get straight to the salient facts. Having to read all of RO4 and JO5 was daunting but by using the notes as a guide it helped me to condense a lot of this information quickly ."Mandy SaundersVerifier
- "The R01 videos, study notes, workbook and practice papers were so helpful and made revision a lot more approachable. It really helped me to pass when I failed before! I look forward to using your other materials for the other exams!"SarahDC Pensions Associate Consultant, London
- “The calculation workbook ... is very comprehensive and includes calculations which are used as questions in the exam. The examples are clear and broken down into step by step stages... The resources provided by Brand Financial Training were key to my success. I shall certainly be trying them for future exams.”Suzanne WalkerAdviser, The Pension Drawdown Company, Cobham
- “The hard work needed to get through exams is paying off. Many more advisers have been inspired to learn and work hard. My old boss told me once – we don’t sell widgets – we sell knowledge, trust and confidence. Knowledge is a key component - the trust equation is a whole different subject, but many more advisers have been on a learning journey that is sure to continue - and the stats prove it. Well done to everyone at Brand for supporting them on that journey."John ReynoldsExpert Pensions, Edinburgh