- Free J10 revision notes taster version
- Over 110 pages of revision notes
- Streamlined version of the learning outcomes and exam syllabus designed for use when you are further along with your studies *
- Self-test questions after each section
- Kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money back guarantee
* We always recommend that you have a copy of the CII study text (available from the CII) to form the basis of your studies. The revision notes are designed to assist you during the revision process when the study text may become too cumbersome.
Revision notes taster version for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free revision notes taster and our free newsletter via email.
- “The hard work needed to get through exams is paying off. Many more advisers have been inspired to learn and work hard. My old boss told me once – we don’t sell widgets – we sell knowledge, trust and confidence. Knowledge is a key component - the trust equation is a whole different subject, but many more advisers have been on a learning journey that is sure to continue - and the stats prove it. Well done to everyone at Brand for supporting them on that journey."John ReynoldsExpert Pensions, Edinburgh
- "The Brand training material certainly helps you to focus on the key information required and get straight to the salient facts. Having to read all of RO4 and JO5 was daunting but by using the notes as a guide it helped me to condense a lot of this information quickly ."Mandy SaundersVerifier
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne
- "I have just passed my exam first time, once again, relying mainly on your study notes. The calculation workbook was very useful, helping me to understand and work through the calculations, as were the mock exams giving me practice for the exam itself. Thank you!"Paul JacksonPartner, Professional Practice Services, Worcestershire
- "Brand Financial Training's great material was easy to use and really helped me get through some areas to get the Diploma. I'll use them next time for future exams."Giovanni ManigliaWealth Management Adviser, Lloyds TSB, Bristol
- "I have used Brand Financial Training for many of my CF & R0 exams. Each module has done exactly what it days on the tin, and it helps you pass your exams. The material is very detailed, but not to the point it's overwhelming. It complements the CII coursework, but gives you a detailed understanding of the topics and puts your theory into practice. I have a 100% success rate so far, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the service to any of my colleagues or friends."Leanne TraceySenior Customer Consultant, Standard Life Direct