- Free J10 calculation workbook taster
- Over 120 pages of calculation questions and answers
- Full step-by-step answers for every question
- Detailed explanations for each answer
- Cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Calculation workbook taster for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free calculation workbook taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "I would like to say a big thank you for the quality, depth, clarity and effectiveness of the study material packages which I used for the RO2, RO3 and RO6 exams allowing me to attain the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning."Antony GummersonClient Support, W Denis Financial Services, Leeds
- "Brand's solution papers were massively helpful in my preparation for the R06 exam. The expected questions came up on the exam and I was well prepared to give answers that covered all the aspects that I needed to in order to get a good mark. Gained a very good pass so am very grateful to Brand for their support."Matt HignettIFA
- "I passed R02 - No doubt thanks to your fantastic workbook which helped no end! With the extra work that I did going through your workbook, this helped a great deal with feeling confident which in this exam particularly was useful given that the technique and timing is as important as the knowledge and skill in ensuring that you get through the questions in a timely manner. One could so easily become distracted or frustrated trying to work out/remember one particular formula to the deficit of the other questions but your workbook enabled me to feel glad that there were so many calculations in the exam whereby before I actually feared them."David GunnAdviser, Nottingham
- "The calculation workbook helped me to memorise the correct steps which pretty much guaranteed me at least half of the marks in the AF3 paper, whilst also making them appear simple which aided in actually understanding them and how they are used. Would definitely recommend."JordanParaplanner
- “The calculation workbook ... is very comprehensive and includes calculations which are used as questions in the exam. The examples are clear and broken down into step by step stages... The resources provided by Brand Financial Training were key to my success. I shall certainly be trying them for future exams.”Suzanne WalkerAdviser, The Pension Drawdown Company, Cobham
- "Brand Financial Training's calculation workbook is an excellent tool for learning and understanding the complexities of financial formula. An essential resource ... It comes highly recommended."Jonathan HuntDirector, Expert Financial Solutions Ltd, Oxfordshire