- Free R05 study notes taster version
- Over 70 pages of study notes
- Your condensed and more focused take on the CII’s exam syllabus and learning outcomes *
- Self-test questions after each section
- Kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money back guarantee
* We always recommend that you have a copy of the CII study text (available from the CII) to form the basis of your studies. The study notes are designed to assist you during the revision process when the study text may become too cumbersome.
Study notes taster version for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free study notes taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "I would like to say a big thank you for the quality, depth, clarity and effectiveness of the study material packages which I used for the RO2, RO3 and RO6 exams allowing me to attain the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning."Antony GummersonClient Support, W Denis Financial Services, Leeds
- "I would just like to thank you and the team for the hard work you do in creating such manageable and relevant study notes - they really helped me get to grips with where the gaps in my knowledge were and generally assisted me with supporting the knowledge I already had - and the practise questions, which were a breath of fresh air compared to the basic end of chapter questions in the CII text book and on revision mate. One thing's for sure, I will be 100% using Brand's products to help me with my next exam!"Jon CarterAdministration Assistant, Premier Partnership Ltd, Birmingham
- "I've used Brand resources for all of my exams over the past 2 years and have passed them all! The study notes are a great start to revision as they break down a subject into more manageable chunks. The papers are also a good study aid to check your knowledge is up to scratch. I've recommended them in the past and I will continue to do so!"JenniParaplanner, Surrey
- "A really great resource. Of particular use was the audio masterclass which was constantly on whilst driving between client meetings. This void of "dead time" was filled with a productive revision session instead. I combined this with the study notes which was far easier to digest than the AF3 manual. This paper has the lowest number of candidates passing out of all the AF4 papers and I was delighted to pass this first time, as well as the corresponding JO5 paper."Chris BinnsIndependent Financial Adviser, Model Wealth Management, York
- "Brand have been invaluable to me in achieving DipPFS, their study notes and calculation workbooks are second to none."Toby Carmichael-JackParaplanner, Chase de Vere, Basingstoke
- "The R01 videos, study notes, workbook and practice papers were so helpful and made revision a lot more approachable. It really helped me to pass when I failed before! I look forward to using your other materials for the other exams!"SarahDC Pensions Associate Consultant, London