- Free R04 study notes taster version
- Over 110 pages of study notes
- Your condensed and more focused take on the CII’s exam syllabus and learning outcomes *
- Self-test questions after each section
- Kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money back guarantee
* We always recommend that you have a copy of the CII study text (available from the CII) to form the basis of your studies. The study notes are designed to assist you during the revision process when the study text may become too cumbersome.
Study notes taster version for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free study notes taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "The Brand training material certainly helps you to focus on the key information required and get straight to the salient facts. Having to read all of RO4 and JO5 was daunting but by using the notes as a guide it helped me to condense a lot of this information quickly ."Mandy SaundersVerifier
- "I took J05 and wanted to say that I wouldn't have passed it without your help, some of the questions that came up were not studied by the CII study book. However, these areas were covered in your study material and practice questions which saved the day!"Deborah HughesFinancial Planning Manager, Ashley Law Ltd, Crawley
- "A really great resource. Of particular use was the audio masterclass which was constantly on whilst driving between client meetings. This void of "dead time" was filled with a productive revision session instead. I combined this with the study notes which was far easier to digest than the AF3 manual. This paper has the lowest number of candidates passing out of all the AF4 papers and I was delighted to pass this first time, as well as the corresponding JO5 paper."Chris BinnsIndependent Financial Adviser, Model Wealth Management, York
- "Brand have been invaluable to me in achieving DipPFS, their study notes and calculation workbooks are second to none."Toby Carmichael-JackParaplanner, Chase de Vere, Basingstoke
- "I have just passed my exam first time, once again, relying mainly on your study notes. The calculation workbook was very useful, helping me to understand and work through the calculations, as were the mock exams giving me practice for the exam itself. Thank you!"Paul JacksonPartner, Professional Practice Services, Worcestershire
- "I've always used your mock papers for past exams which have been very helpful. As I found the AF3 exam tough to study for, I bought the study notes and calculation workbook for more guidance. Both I found very helpful and in the end helped me to pass AF3."Claire ScottParaplanner, Johnston Carmichael Wealth Ltd, Edinburgh