- Free R04 revision notes taster version
- Over 130 pages of revision notes
- Streamlined version of the learning outcomes and exam syllabus designed for use when you are further along with your studies *
- Self-test questions after each section
- Kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money back guarantee
* We always recommend that you have a copy of the CII study text (available from the CII) to form the basis of your studies. The revision notes are designed to assist you during the revision process when the study text may become too cumbersome.
Revision notes taster version for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free revision notes taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "A really great resource. Of particular use was the audio masterclass which was constantly on whilst driving between client meetings. This void of "dead time" was filled with a productive revision session instead. I combined this with the study notes which was far easier to digest than the AF3 manual. This paper has the lowest number of candidates passing out of all the AF4 papers and I was delighted to pass this first time, as well as the corresponding JO5 paper."Chris BinnsIndependent Financial Adviser, Model Wealth Management, York
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne
- "As an IFA with the normal family commitments - my issue with exams is pure and simple - time. I don't have the time to spend hours reading bulky CII manuals. I don't have the time to look for 100% pass marks and I don't have the time to risk failing and having to re-sit. for me, this is where the Brand material brings enormous value: summary study notes,example calculations and practice questions all focussed on one thing that's important - getting a pass mark! ...The Brand material is the solution to any adviser in a similar postion to me. it is inexpensive, yet provides enormous value in terms of time saved and results obtained. I am more than happy to fully endorse it and say a big thank you to Catriona for her outstanding contribution to my personal achievement"Andrew WattsManaging Director, South West Financial Planning Ltd, Barnstaple
- "I took J05 and wanted to say that I wouldn't have passed it without your help, some of the questions that came up were not studied by the CII study book. However, these areas were covered in your study material and practice questions which saved the day!"Deborah HughesFinancial Planning Manager, Ashley Law Ltd, Crawley
- I was told about Brand Financial Training by a colleague at work and thought it sounded too good to be true but gave it a go anyway and I'm so glad that I did! The website is really helpful to find out more information about different qualifications, pass rates and discovered that by taking one extra exam it would give me a certificate in mortgage advice which is vital for my current role. The service from Brand has been top quality from start to finish and both their products and service are second to none.Nathan FarrellTeam Manager, London & Country, Bath
- "Your study notes were invaluable... I would advise everybody who is due to sit these to use the study notes and the mock exams as these will give you a terrific insight into how the exams work. Good luck."Brian LynnPartner, Brian Lynn Financial Services, Scotland