- Free R03 revision notes taster version
- Over 80 pages of revision notes
- Streamlined version of the learning outcomes and exam syllabus designed for use when you are further along with your studies
- Self-test questions after each section
- Kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money back guarantee
Revision notes taster version for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free revision notes taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "I would like to say a big thank you for the quality, depth, clarity and effectiveness of the study material packages which I used for the RO2, RO3 and RO6 exams allowing me to attain the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning."Antony GummersonClient Support, W Denis Financial Services, Leeds
- "I would just like to thank you and the team for the hard work you do in creating such manageable and relevant study notes - they really helped me get to grips with where the gaps in my knowledge were and generally assisted me with supporting the knowledge I already had - and the practise questions, which were a breath of fresh air compared to the basic end of chapter questions in the CII text book and on revision mate. One thing's for sure, I will be 100% using Brand's products to help me with my next exam!"Jon CarterAdministration Assistant, Premier Partnership Ltd, Birmingham
- "The R01 videos, study notes, workbook and practice papers were so helpful and made revision a lot more approachable. It really helped me to pass when I failed before! I look forward to using your other materials for the other exams!"SarahDC Pensions Associate Consultant, London
- I would highly recommend the material from Brand Financial Training for anyone sitting exams with the CII and working towards Chartered status . The material helped me pass J10 and AF4 first time with very little time to study. Excellent value for money! Thank you Brand Financial TrainingSian ThomasFinancial Adviser, Hargreaves Lansdown Advisory Services, Bristol
- "I have just passed my exam first time, once again, relying mainly on your study notes. The calculation workbook was very useful, helping me to understand and work through the calculations, as were the mock exams giving me practice for the exam itself. Thank you!"Paul JacksonPartner, Professional Practice Services, Worcestershire
- "Brand have been invaluable to me in achieving DipPFS, their study notes and calculation workbooks are second to none."Toby Carmichael-JackParaplanner, Chase de Vere, Basingstoke