- Free J02 taster workbook on ‘Trusts’
- Focuses on the ‘Trusts’ sections of the J02 syllabus
- Looking at key points, this takes you through the legal aspects and taxation of Trusts, as well as looking at life assurance and trusts
- To aid knowledge retention and understanding, this workbook is written as a number of short exercises such as ‘Q & A’, ‘Fill in the blanks’ and ‘Quick Quizzes’ as well as providing exam-type questions with answers
- Over 25 pages of exercises, questions and detailed answers
- Kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money back guarantee
‘Trusts’ workbook taster for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free ‘Trusts’ workbook taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "Brand Financial Training's great material was easy to use and really helped me get through some areas to get the Diploma. I'll use them next time for future exams."Giovanni ManigliaWealth Management Adviser, Lloyds TSB, Bristol
- “The hard work needed to get through exams is paying off. Many more advisers have been inspired to learn and work hard. My old boss told me once – we don’t sell widgets – we sell knowledge, trust and confidence. Knowledge is a key component - the trust equation is a whole different subject, but many more advisers have been on a learning journey that is sure to continue - and the stats prove it. Well done to everyone at Brand for supporting them on that journey."John ReynoldsExpert Pensions, Edinburgh
- "I have used Brand Financial Training for many of my CF & R0 exams. Each module has done exactly what it days on the tin, and it helps you pass your exams. The material is very detailed, but not to the point it's overwhelming. It complements the CII coursework, but gives you a detailed understanding of the topics and puts your theory into practice. I have a 100% success rate so far, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the service to any of my colleagues or friends."Leanne TraceySenior Customer Consultant, Standard Life Direct