- Free AF1 taster mock paper
- 3 full sets of 3 multi-part questions and answers to purchase
- All answers include cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Written for essential exam practice, but are not duplicates of the CII’s mock papers
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money back guarantee
AF1 Question for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free question/answer and our free newsletter via email.
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne
- "I've always used your mock papers for past exams which have been very helpful. As I found the AF3 exam tough to study for, I bought the study notes and calculation workbook for more guidance. Both I found very helpful and in the end helped me to pass AF3."Claire ScottParaplanner, Johnston Carmichael Wealth Ltd, Edinburgh
- "Brand have been invaluable to me in achieving DipPFS, their study notes and calculation workbooks are second to none."Toby Carmichael-JackParaplanner, Chase de Vere, Basingstoke
- "Brand's solution papers were massively helpful in my preparation for the R06 exam. The expected questions came up on the exam and I was well prepared to give answers that covered all the aspects that I needed to in order to get a good mark. Gained a very good pass so am very grateful to Brand for their support."Matt HignettIFA
- "As an IFA with the normal family commitments - my issue with exams is pure and simple - time. I don't have the time to spend hours reading bulky CII manuals. I don't have the time to look for 100% pass marks and I don't have the time to risk failing and having to re-sit. for me, this is where the Brand material brings enormous value: summary study notes,example calculations and practice questions all focussed on one thing that's important - getting a pass mark! ...The Brand material is the solution to any adviser in a similar postion to me. it is inexpensive, yet provides enormous value in terms of time saved and results obtained. I am more than happy to fully endorse it and say a big thank you to Catriona for her outstanding contribution to my personal achievement"Andrew WattsManaging Director, South West Financial Planning Ltd, Barnstaple
- I would highly recommend the material from Brand Financial Training for anyone sitting exams with the CII and working towards Chartered status . The material helped me pass J10 and AF4 first time with very little time to study. Excellent value for money! Thank you Brand Financial TrainingSian ThomasFinancial Adviser, Hargreaves Lansdown Advisory Services, Bristol