- Free R08 taster mock paper
- 3 full sets of 45 questions and answers, including 1 case study in each, to purchase
- All answers include cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Written for essential exam practice, but are not duplicates of the CII’s mock papers
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Set of 10 Questions for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free questions and answers and our free newsletter via email.
- I was having a difficult time with R03 - narrowly missed the pass mark. I’d ordered the CII mock tests and learning materials but something wasn’t clicking. So I ordered your mock exams and could see the difference in the way the questions were written, and I felt like I had genuinely got a tool that would help me get those extra marks. Anyway, I passed and I am delighted with the impact your study material has had. I’ll be using you for R04, R05 and beyond.Paul HudsonBranch Manager, Bolton
- "Brand's solution papers were massively helpful in my preparation for the R06 exam. The expected questions came up on the exam and I was well prepared to give answers that covered all the aspects that I needed to in order to get a good mark. Gained a very good pass so am very grateful to Brand for their support."Matt HignettIFA
- Thank you again for the R06 analysis. I've found all Brand Financial Training materials extremely helpful for all modules of the diploma. The calculation workbooks in particular I think are the best out there, and I used the audio and mock sets a lot too.Kevin Shwe
- Your AF1 mocks and audios were spot on, they ensured I was really well prepared and felt confident going into the exam.Tom BruceWealth Management Adviser, St. James’s Place
- "The Brand training material certainly helps you to focus on the key information required and get straight to the salient facts. Having to read all of RO4 and JO5 was daunting but by using the notes as a guide it helped me to condense a lot of this information quickly ."Mandy SaundersVerifier
- "As an IFA with the normal family commitments - my issue with exams is pure and simple - time. I don't have the time to spend hours reading bulky CII manuals. I don't have the time to look for 100% pass marks and I don't have the time to risk failing and having to re-sit. for me, this is where the Brand material brings enormous value: summary study notes,example calculations and practice questions all focussed on one thing that's important - getting a pass mark! ...The Brand material is the solution to any adviser in a similar postion to me. it is inexpensive, yet provides enormous value in terms of time saved and results obtained. I am more than happy to fully endorse it and say a big thank you to Catriona for her outstanding contribution to my personal achievement"Andrew WattsManaging Director, South West Financial Planning Ltd, Barnstaple