- Free R04 taster MP3 audio masterclass
- Series of 12 MP3 audio masterclasses to purchase
- Nearly 5 hours of audio learning
- MP3 audio masterclasses are kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Covering the exam syllabus, masterclasses are in an order best suited to learning and understanding of the subject area
- Download immediately
- Listen on any MP3-enabled device including Tablet, Mobile, iPad, Laptop
- 30-day money-back guarantee
MP3 Audio Masterclass taster for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free MP3 Audio Masterclass taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "Thanks for the great material, I used the MP4 AF4 and other R02, J10 material and found it very helpful in passing R02, J10 and AF4."Richard BaxterSenior Financial Adviser, Gower Financial Services, Guernsey
- "I found the masterclass audio an ideal alternative to book based learning for my AF3. It was good to get an alternative take on the subject matter. I also found it invaluable as a learning resource for those long car drives and early morning runs. I found it a very efficient use of my time."Stuart BrewerIFA, LFS and Partners, Devon
- "The Audio Masterclass allowed me to use otherwise 'dead' time in the car and even walking to the office. I'm convinced they contributed to my AF3 success and would recommend them to anyone looking to pass their Advanced Diploma subjects."Stuart NelsonDirector, Veritas Financial Planning, Lake District
- I have got some good news to share with you. I passed my J05 and AF3 exams. Your audio masterclasses were a great help along with your mock papers.Shellina LadakPannells Financial Planning Ltd, Birmingham
- I found the audio masterclasses very helpful. They gave a slightly different explanation to the CII and so helped me understand some of the areas better e.g. spreading of tax relief. Each was just the right length and I would certainly recommend them.Maureen HooleChartered Financial Planner, Malbon Townsend, Congleton
- "A really great resource. Of particular use was the audio masterclass which was constantly on whilst driving between client meetings. This void of "dead time" was filled with a productive revision session instead. I combined this with the study notes which was far easier to digest than the AF3 manual. This paper has the lowest number of candidates passing out of all the AF4 papers and I was delighted to pass this first time, as well as the corresponding JO5 paper."Chris BinnsIndependent Financial Adviser, Model Wealth Management, York