R03 MP3 audio masterclass for free!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below to receive your free MP3 taster audio masterclass and our free newsletter.
Valid for examinations from 1 September 2023 to 31 August 2024
How will the R03 audio masterclasses help me to pass?
Every individual has their own learning style. Learning by listening provides an alternative to reading and re-reading the study text and can help with absorbing and understanding the often complex content. Our R03 MP3 audio masterclasses come in digestible chunks allowing you to listen at home, in the car, at the gym or wherever else you may be.
- I found the audio masterclasses very helpful. They gave a slightly different explanation to the CII and so helped me understand some of the areas better e.g. spreading of tax relief. Each was just the right length and I would certainly recommend them.Maureen HooleChartered Financial Planner, Malbon Townsend, Congleton
- Your MP3 audio masterclasses were of great quality. I felt they reminded me of some things I had not thought about for some time and prompted some wider study. The content was accurate, relevant and up to date for the exam and the length of each class was very good. The approach was not patronising like so many learning MP3's. I would definitely recommend.Richard BaxterSenior Financial Adviser, Gower Financial Services, Guernsey
- "Thanks for the great material, I used the MP4 AF4 and other R02, J10 material and found it very helpful in passing R02, J10 and AF4."Richard BaxterSenior Financial Adviser, Gower Financial Services, Guernsey
- Thank you again for the R06 analysis. I've found all Brand Financial Training materials extremely helpful for all modules of the diploma. The calculation workbooks in particular I think are the best out there, and I used the audio and mock sets a lot too.Kevin Shwe
- Your AF1 mocks and audios were spot on, they ensured I was really well prepared and felt confident going into the exam.Tom BruceWealth Management Adviser, St. James’s Place