- Free R02 taster MP3 audio masterclass
- Series of 8 MP3 audio masterclasses to purchase
- Over 4 hours of audio learning
- MP3 audio masterclasses are kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Covering the exam syllabus, masterclasses are in an order best suited to learning and understanding of the subject area
- Download immediately
- Listen on any MP3-enabled device including Tablet, Mobile, iPad, Laptop
- 30-day money-back guarantee
MP3 Audio Masterclass taster for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free MP3 Audio Masterclass taster and our free newsletter via email.
- I found the audio masterclasses very helpful. They gave a slightly different explanation to the CII and so helped me understand some of the areas better e.g. spreading of tax relief. Each was just the right length and I would certainly recommend them.Maureen HooleChartered Financial Planner, Malbon Townsend, Congleton
- Your AF1 mocks and audios were spot on, they ensured I was really well prepared and felt confident going into the exam.Tom BruceWealth Management Adviser, St. James’s Place
- "The Audio Masterclass allowed me to use otherwise 'dead' time in the car and even walking to the office. I'm convinced they contributed to my AF3 success and would recommend them to anyone looking to pass their Advanced Diploma subjects."Stuart NelsonDirector, Veritas Financial Planning, Lake District
- "I found the masterclass audio an ideal alternative to book based learning for my AF3. It was good to get an alternative take on the subject matter. I also found it invaluable as a learning resource for those long car drives and early morning runs. I found it a very efficient use of my time."Stuart BrewerIFA, LFS and Partners, Devon
- I have got some good news to share with you. I passed my J05 and AF3 exams. Your audio masterclasses were a great help along with your mock papers.Shellina LadakPannells Financial Planning Ltd, Birmingham
- Thank you again for the R06 analysis. I've found all Brand Financial Training materials extremely helpful for all modules of the diploma. The calculation workbooks in particular I think are the best out there, and I used the audio and mock sets a lot too.Kevin Shwe