- Free R01 Exam E-Learning Video
- Modular e-learning videos cover the R01 learning outcomes in an order best suited to learning and understanding of the subject area *
- Workbook including handouts and self-test questions for each module
- PDFs of the slides used in the videos
- 3 months single-user access to entire series (contact us for multi-user licenses)
- Videos and workbook are kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Instant access 24/7 via online logon
- Download the workbook and slides in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money back guarantee
* We always recommend that you have a copy of the CII study text (available from the CII) to form the basis of your studies. The e-learning videos are designed to assist you during the revision process.
A Module for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then be sent to the free module access page. You will also receive an email with the link and our free newsletter.
- "Brand have been invaluable to me in achieving DipPFS, their study notes and calculation workbooks are second to none."Toby Carmichael-JackParaplanner, Chase de Vere, Basingstoke
- "I have used Brand Financial Training for many of my CF & R0 exams. Each module has done exactly what it days on the tin, and it helps you pass your exams. The material is very detailed, but not to the point it's overwhelming. It complements the CII coursework, but gives you a detailed understanding of the topics and puts your theory into practice. I have a 100% success rate so far, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the service to any of my colleagues or friends."Leanne TraceySenior Customer Consultant, Standard Life Direct
- "The webinar (e-learning) is a refreshing way of studying especially like me if you're a working parent juggling studying between working fulltime and attending to children! It's more practical than a book!"Lucy MannAdministrator, Suffolk
- “The hard work needed to get through exams is paying off. Many more advisers have been inspired to learn and work hard. My old boss told me once – we don’t sell widgets – we sell knowledge, trust and confidence. Knowledge is a key component - the trust equation is a whole different subject, but many more advisers have been on a learning journey that is sure to continue - and the stats prove it. Well done to everyone at Brand for supporting them on that journey."John ReynoldsExpert Pensions, Edinburgh
- "Brand Financial Training's great material was easy to use and really helped me get through some areas to get the Diploma. I'll use them next time for future exams."Giovanni ManigliaWealth Management Adviser, Lloyds TSB, Bristol
- "I have recently used Brand's materials such as the webinar videos (e-learning) which were brilliant in cementing the required knowledge. The study notes were very useful too, in getting to the core of the subject content. I would most definitely recommend the study notes and webinars (e-learning) for anyone taking this exam!"Jo DhillonBusiness Analyst, Warwickshire