- Free R01 taster MP3 audio masterclass
- Series of 7 MP3 audio masterclasses to purchase
- Over 3 hours of audio learning
- MP3 audio masterclasses are kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Covering the exam syllabus, masterclasses are in an order best suited to learning and understanding of the subject area
- Download immediately
- Listen on any MP3-enabled device including Tablet, Mobile, iPad, Laptop
- 30-day money-back guarantee
MP3 Audio Masterclass taster for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free MP3 Audio Masterclass taster and our free newsletter via email.
- I have got some good news to share with you. I passed my J05 and AF3 exams. Your audio masterclasses were a great help along with your mock papers.Shellina LadakPannells Financial Planning Ltd, Birmingham
- Your AF1 mocks and audios were spot on, they ensured I was really well prepared and felt confident going into the exam.Tom BruceWealth Management Adviser, St. James’s Place
- "Thanks for the great material, I used the MP4 AF4 and other R02, J10 material and found it very helpful in passing R02, J10 and AF4."Richard BaxterSenior Financial Adviser, Gower Financial Services, Guernsey
- Thank you again for the R06 analysis. I've found all Brand Financial Training materials extremely helpful for all modules of the diploma. The calculation workbooks in particular I think are the best out there, and I used the audio and mock sets a lot too.Kevin Shwe
- "I found the masterclass audio an ideal alternative to book based learning for my AF3. It was good to get an alternative take on the subject matter. I also found it invaluable as a learning resource for those long car drives and early morning runs. I found it a very efficient use of my time."Stuart BrewerIFA, LFS and Partners, Devon
- Your MP3 audio masterclasses were of great quality. I felt they reminded me of some things I had not thought about for some time and prompted some wider study. The content was accurate, relevant and up to date for the exam and the length of each class was very good. The approach was not patronising like so many learning MP3's. I would definitely recommend.Richard BaxterSenior Financial Adviser, Gower Financial Services, Guernsey