- Free J05 taster mock paper
- 3 full sets of 15 questions and answers to purchase
- All answers include cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Written for essential exam practice, but are not duplicates of the CII’s mock papers
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Set of 4 Questions for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free questions and answers, and our free newsletter via email.
- I was having a difficult time with R03 - narrowly missed the pass mark. I’d ordered the CII mock tests and learning materials but something wasn’t clicking. So I ordered your mock exams and could see the difference in the way the questions were written, and I felt like I had genuinely got a tool that would help me get those extra marks. Anyway, I passed and I am delighted with the impact your study material has had. I’ll be using you for R04, R05 and beyond.Paul HudsonBranch Manager, Bolton
- "The R01 videos, study notes, workbook and practice papers were so helpful and made revision a lot more approachable. It really helped me to pass when I failed before! I look forward to using your other materials for the other exams!"SarahDC Pensions Associate Consultant, London
- "I would like to say a big thank you for the quality, depth, clarity and effectiveness of the study material packages which I used for the RO2, RO3 and RO6 exams allowing me to attain the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning."Antony GummersonClient Support, W Denis Financial Services, Leeds
- I have got some good news to share with you. I passed my J05 and AF3 exams. Your audio masterclasses were a great help along with your mock papers.Shellina LadakPannells Financial Planning Ltd, Birmingham
- "I have found the most important resource for any of the diploma papers have been mock questions. The more the merrier! The Brand mock papers I used ... are an excellent indication of the standard of questions from the actual exam and as such a valuable source of revision aid."Gavin DuffyFinancial Adviser, Weston-super-mare
- I just wanted to say a huge thank you to your team! I had an email conversation with your technical team, and the speed and clarity of your responses, plus the friendliness inherent in the tone was a breath of fresh air. I passed my exam last week and your support in those moments of doubt and confusion around particular questions and scenarios was brilliant, as are your training notes and resources generally.David GotteriSenior Underwriter (Life & Disability Insurance), Aviva, Sheffield