- Free J05 calculation workbook taster
- Over 35 pages of calculation questions and answers
- Full step-by-step answers for every question
- Detailed explanations for each answer
- Cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Calculation workbook taster for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free calculation workbook taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "There is no doubt that without Brand Financial Training our road towards passing these exams would have been a lot steeper!! There is no doubt that R02 caused the most pain but without your comprehensive notes on formulas etc it would have been even more painful simply because the book was so bland."Mark CourageDirector and Lifestyle Financial Planner, Encompass Financial Management Ltd, Berkshire
- "Brand are my 'go to' company for providing exam resources. In the past 18 months I've sat (and passed) 12 CII exams and I know I wouldn't have been as successful without the mock papers, calculation workbooks and analysis I've purchased from Brand Financial Training. Thank you!"SaffieParaplanner, Lorica Wealth Management, Bournemouth
- "I've always used your mock papers for past exams which have been very helpful. As I found the AF3 exam tough to study for, I bought the study notes and calculation workbook for more guidance. Both I found very helpful and in the end helped me to pass AF3."Claire ScottParaplanner, Johnston Carmichael Wealth Ltd, Edinburgh
- "As an IFA with the normal family commitments - my issue with exams is pure and simple - time. I don't have the time to spend hours reading bulky CII manuals. I don't have the time to look for 100% pass marks and I don't have the time to risk failing and having to re-sit. for me, this is where the Brand material brings enormous value: summary study notes,example calculations and practice questions all focussed on one thing that's important - getting a pass mark! ...The Brand material is the solution to any adviser in a similar postion to me. it is inexpensive, yet provides enormous value in terms of time saved and results obtained. I am more than happy to fully endorse it and say a big thank you to Catriona for her outstanding contribution to my personal achievement"Andrew WattsManaging Director, South West Financial Planning Ltd, Barnstaple
- “The calculation workbook ... is very comprehensive and includes calculations which are used as questions in the exam. The examples are clear and broken down into step by step stages... The resources provided by Brand Financial Training were key to my success. I shall certainly be trying them for future exams.”Suzanne WalkerAdviser, The Pension Drawdown Company, Cobham
- "... I discovered the Brand Financial Training Calculation Workbook. This was an absolute godsend for me, the workbook covered every conceivable type of calculation question and then gave plenty of each type to work through. Once I had worked through (and understood) several of the different calculations, I became so much more confident and dare I say actually started to enjoy the complex calculations; seeing them as an easy way to pick up marks. Brand Financial Training are so easy to deal with and the purchased material comes through instantly via email. Thank you Brand Financial Training."Rebecca LucasDirector, Lime Outsourced Paraplanning