- Free IF5 taster mock paper
- 3 full sets of 75 questions and answers, including 5 case studies in each, to purchase
- All answers include cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus
- Written for essential exam practice, but are not duplicates of the CII’s mock papers
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Set of 15 Questions for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free questions and answers and our free newsletter via email.
- "I passed my exams 1st time after buying the 3 mock exam packs. They are very relevant and gave me that extra confidence in taking the exam. Thank you Brand 🙂 The service is excellent as well I might add."Lianne JacksonInvestment Sales Adviser, Chelmsford
- I would highly recommend the material from Brand Financial Training for anyone sitting exams with the CII and working towards Chartered status . The material helped me pass J10 and AF4 first time with very little time to study. Excellent value for money! Thank you Brand Financial TrainingSian ThomasFinancial Adviser, Hargreaves Lansdown Advisory Services, Bristol
- "The Brand training material certainly helps you to focus on the key information required and get straight to the salient facts. Having to read all of RO4 and JO5 was daunting but by using the notes as a guide it helped me to condense a lot of this information quickly ."Mandy SaundersVerifier
- "The R01 videos, study notes, workbook and practice papers were so helpful and made revision a lot more approachable. It really helped me to pass when I failed before! I look forward to using your other materials for the other exams!"SarahDC Pensions Associate Consultant, London
- "I have always used Brand Financial Training for the papers and practice for the exams, and I would also say that probably due to Brand Financial I have passed every exam first time and also managed to achieve the Fellowship in good time (about 30 months from starting the diploma to finishing). I have recommended you to all who wish to sit the exams in the future."Brian HemmingsChartered Financial Planner, GMB Portfolio Services Ltd, Edinburgh
- "I regularly recommend the purchase of your study support materials to staff, as I receive many favourable comments regarding them being very helpful and realistic to aid exam study."Lee ArmstrongTraining & Compliance Manager, Gibbs Denley Financial Services Ltd, Cambridge