- Free IF3 taster mock paper
- 3 full sets of 75 questions and answers to purchase
- All answers include cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus
- Written for essential exam practice, but are not duplicates of the CII’s mock papers
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Set of 15 Questions for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free questions and answers and our free newsletter via email.
- "I passed my exams 1st time after buying the 3 mock exam packs. They are very relevant and gave me that extra confidence in taking the exam. Thank you Brand 🙂 The service is excellent as well I might add."Lianne JacksonInvestment Sales Adviser, Chelmsford
- "The Brand training material certainly helps you to focus on the key information required and get straight to the salient facts. Having to read all of RO4 and JO5 was daunting but by using the notes as a guide it helped me to condense a lot of this information quickly ."Mandy SaundersVerifier
- From completing my R01 exam in January 2018 to getting my result for my R06 exam in May 2019, Brand Financial Training have helped me work my way through Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning. I have found their Mock Exams and Calculation Workbooks particularly helpful and their R06 Case Study review was critical to me passing my R06 exam. I have recommended Brand Financial Training to my colleagues and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to my peers also.Matthew BiggsTrainee Independent Financial Planner, Liberty Partnership Ltd, Peterborough
- "The R01 videos, study notes, workbook and practice papers were so helpful and made revision a lot more approachable. It really helped me to pass when I failed before! I look forward to using your other materials for the other exams!"SarahDC Pensions Associate Consultant, London
- "Brand have been invaluable to me in achieving DipPFS, their study notes and calculation workbooks are second to none."Toby Carmichael-JackParaplanner, Chase de Vere, Basingstoke
- "I regularly recommend the purchase of your study support materials to staff, as I receive many favourable comments regarding them being very helpful and realistic to aid exam study."Lee ArmstrongTraining & Compliance Manager, Gibbs Denley Financial Services Ltd, Cambridge