- Free IF1 taster mock paper
- 3 full sets of 100 questions and answers to purchase
- All answers include cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus
- Written for essential exam practice, but are not duplicates of the CII’s mock papers
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Set of 20 Questions for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free questions and answers and our free newsletter via email.
- "The Brand training material certainly helps you to focus on the key information required and get straight to the salient facts. Having to read all of RO4 and JO5 was daunting but by using the notes as a guide it helped me to condense a lot of this information quickly ."Mandy SaundersVerifier
- "Brand are my 'go to' company for providing exam resources. In the past 18 months I've sat (and passed) 12 CII exams and I know I wouldn't have been as successful without the mock papers, calculation workbooks and analysis I've purchased from Brand Financial Training. Thank you!"SaffieParaplanner, Lorica Wealth Management, Bournemouth
- "I regularly recommend the purchase of your study support materials to staff, as I receive many favourable comments regarding them being very helpful and realistic to aid exam study."Lee ArmstrongTraining & Compliance Manager, Gibbs Denley Financial Services Ltd, Cambridge
- "I've used your resources for 3 exams so far and have always passed first time. I find these questions help to highlight those areas in which I am weak and which may need further study. I also find that questions in the exam are phrased in a way that I would not normally use, and that reading mock questions helps me to be aware of and alert to these. Your mock papers were invaluable in helping me to prepare for my exams."John BisattAdviser, Palmer Lane, Cardiff
- "I've always used your mock papers for past exams which have been very helpful. As I found the AF3 exam tough to study for, I bought the study notes and calculation workbook for more guidance. Both I found very helpful and in the end helped me to pass AF3."Claire ScottParaplanner, Johnston Carmichael Wealth Ltd, Edinburgh
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne