- Free FA2 taster mock paper
- 3 full sets of 50 questions and answers to purchase
- All answers include cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Written for essential exam practice, but are not duplicates of the CII’s mock papers
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Set of 20 Questions for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free questions and answers and our free newsletter via email.
- Couldn’t recommend Brand enough to anyone, the mock papers for the multiple choices are hands down the reason I passed each of the exams, I used your materials as my main study method for each of the exams over the past year!Andrew LloydParaplanner, People and Business IFA Limited, Liverpool
- I just wanted to say a huge thank you to your team! I had an email conversation with your technical team, and the speed and clarity of your responses, plus the friendliness inherent in the tone was a breath of fresh air. I passed my exam last week and your support in those moments of doubt and confusion around particular questions and scenarios was brilliant, as are your training notes and resources generally.David GotteriSenior Underwriter (Life & Disability Insurance), Aviva, Sheffield
- "The R01 videos, study notes, workbook and practice papers were so helpful and made revision a lot more approachable. It really helped me to pass when I failed before! I look forward to using your other materials for the other exams!"SarahDC Pensions Associate Consultant, London
- Your AF1 mocks and audios were spot on, they ensured I was really well prepared and felt confident going into the exam.Tom BruceWealth Management Adviser, St. James’s Place
- "Brand's solution papers were massively helpful in my preparation for the R06 exam. The expected questions came up on the exam and I was well prepared to give answers that covered all the aspects that I needed to in order to get a good mark. Gained a very good pass so am very grateful to Brand for their support."Matt HignettIFA
- I would highly recommend the material from Brand Financial Training for anyone sitting exams with the CII and working towards Chartered status . The material helped me pass J10 and AF4 first time with very little time to study. Excellent value for money! Thank you Brand Financial TrainingSian ThomasFinancial Adviser, Hargreaves Lansdown Advisory Services, Bristol