- Free CF6 calculation workbook taster
- Over 50 pages of calculation questions and answers
- Full step-by-step answers for every question
- Detailed explanations for each answer
- Cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Calculation workbook taster for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free calculation workbook taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "The R01 videos, study notes, workbook and practice papers were so helpful and made revision a lot more approachable. It really helped me to pass when I failed before! I look forward to using your other materials for the other exams!"SarahDC Pensions Associate Consultant, London
- "Brand have been invaluable to me in achieving DipPFS, their study notes and calculation workbooks are second to none."Toby Carmichael-JackParaplanner, Chase de Vere, Basingstoke
- "Pleased to inform you I passed! I just want to thank you for your calculation work book as I would not have Passed without it. Thanks for an excellent personal service and encouragement."Christopher HargreavesInvestment Adviser, Southport
- "Thanks for the great material, I used the MP4 AF4 and other R02, J10 material and found it very helpful in passing R02, J10 and AF4."Richard BaxterSenior Financial Adviser, Gower Financial Services, Guernsey
- "I've always used your mock papers for past exams which have been very helpful. As I found the AF3 exam tough to study for, I bought the study notes and calculation workbook for more guidance. Both I found very helpful and in the end helped me to pass AF3."Claire ScottParaplanner, Johnston Carmichael Wealth Ltd, Edinburgh
- “The hard work needed to get through exams is paying off. Many more advisers have been inspired to learn and work hard. My old boss told me once – we don’t sell widgets – we sell knowledge, trust and confidence. Knowledge is a key component - the trust equation is a whole different subject, but many more advisers have been on a learning journey that is sure to continue - and the stats prove it. Well done to everyone at Brand for supporting them on that journey."John ReynoldsExpert Pensions, Edinburgh