Full detailed analysis of the fact-find issued by the CII before the exam including:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full fact-find analysis
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Generic areas
- Potential immediate and longer-term objectives
- Likely questions based on assumed objectives
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Fact-Find Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster fact-find analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full fact-find analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- I found the Brand R06 analysis invaluable, as it addressed all the questions that came up in the exam in great depth, meaning that I could focus my revision on specific areas. I would recommend the Brand material to any budding advisor.Ryan CrozierTrainee Financial Planner, Navigator Financial Planning, Northern Ireland
- "I would like to say a big thank you for the quality, depth, clarity and effectiveness of the study material packages which I used for the RO2, RO3 and RO6 exams allowing me to attain the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning."Antony GummersonClient Support, W Denis Financial Services, Leeds
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne
- I am finally Diploma qualified after passing R06. Thank you to the Brand Financial Training team – your training materials for R06 and other exams have been invaluable to me.Clare BeswickWealth Business Consultant, Vitality UK
- "The R06 case study analysis was fantastic! There was nothing in the exam that wasn't covered. Brand was recommended to me by a colleague who said "you don't need anything else" and they were correct. I would happily recommend your services."Edward BarstowWealth Account Manager, Aviva, Sheffield
- "Brand Financial Training’s exam guides for R06 and AF5 are fantastic. Your contributors seem to get inside of the CII thinking zone and help to blot out a lot of the ‘irrelevant stuff’ that always crops up when one has been advising in the real world for many years! Comparing your guides with that of other well known support providers, I feel Brand Financial Training address the interpretation of some of the questions far better. I will definitely be recommending you as often as I can as your resources helped me get back into the enjoyment of study after a 13 year break and enabled me to reach APFS approx 8 months ahead of my target!"Gill MillenOval Financial Services, Bristol