Full detailed analysis of the fact-find issued by the CII before the exam including:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full fact-find analysis released 10 calendar days prior to the exam
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Potential immediate and longer-term objectives
- Likely questions based on assumed objectives
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Fact-Find Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster fact-find analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full fact-find analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- "Your analysis was extremely accurate when predicting the questions. It was presented in a clear and easy way to digest, providing valuable tips on how to answer questions efficiently and effectively. I finished with half hour to spare, which left plenty of time to check my answers which left me feeling quietly confident of a pass. I will be recommending your solutions to other colleagues."Lee HanlonAccount Manager, Zurich UK Life, Swindon
- "Your AF5 analysis would stand anyone in very good stead for passing the exam providing them with a refresher for the key points tested. Of course, you don't know exactly what will come up, or the tack/slant the question will take, but your analysis coupled with some general revision on the key areas highlighted will have helped anyone tremendously."Peter CainFile Review Manager, RBS Group
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne
- “After a long lay off due to illness I decided to complete my Diploma. Brand Financial Training supported my studies. Their study material is excellent, so easy to read and presented in a logical format. The analysis for R06 was received promptly along with study tips and was invaluable. Test papers for R01 again were just the job. I really appreciated the personal attention received from Catriona, with suggestions for a variety of learning resources. All reasonably priced. Many thanks. I will be doing Level 6 with Brand Financial Training.”Philip DoddChester
- "Your R06 analysis helped me to pass. In fact I spent most of my revision time using your analysis. The detailed breakdowns and the section on the "general" recurring questions meant that I didn't feel that I was scrambling around for marks at all. The key for me was using the analysis you provided as the cornerstone for my exam preparation because the case studies could lead you off the scent or you could miss key CII clues but moreover it allowed me to structure my answers in the exam in a format that I would not have known to otherwise and made for efficient use of time. I have no doubt that your analysis not only gave me the knowledge to pass the exam but a way to demonstrate that knowledge effectively so that the examiner had little/no guesswork in what I was trying to communicate. I recommend your analysis for anyone taking the exam in the future because it gives an efficient, accurate breakdown of what is likely to be asked and the generic section is also hugely valuable too."David GunnAdviser, Nottingham
- "I am pleased to say I passed AF5 using Brand's AF5 Fact-Find Analysis. I am now preparing my application for Chartered Status! I have used the Brand materials for a number of the exams along the way and have found them to be most useful and very reasonably priced and always recommend them to colleagues."Tammie SteadmanChartered Financial Planner, Footes Financial Planning UK, Birmingham