Our AF5 analysis is written by our team who have been writing analyses since 2010 – we are the experts!
The full detailed analysis of the fact-find issued by the CII before the exam includes:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full fact-find analysis released 10 calendar days prior to the exam
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Generic areas
- Potential immediate and longer-term objectives
- Likely questions based on assumed objectives
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Fact-Find Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster fact-find analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full fact-find analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- I found the Brand analysis very helpful with the final stages of my preparation – it was good to have something to use as a focus. It was also good to get a second opinion on possible questions which could be asked in relation to the case studies – as well as some I hadn’t thought of!Laura HintonIndependent Financial Adviser, Exeter
- I passed R06 with distinction! I found the case study analysis really useful, I would recommend it to anyone planning to sit this exam. I found the material very helpful as it gave me some much needed direction in the lead up to my exam.Rachel HarperParaplanner, M.R. Financial Services, Preston
- I always choose Brand and I’m always chuffed afterwards.Lucy HuckleTimothy James & Partners Ltd, London
- Brand has helped enormously with the study & learning process. For me, it adds a different dimension to the otherwise dull & drab CII study syllabus.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne
- "Your AF5 analysis would stand anyone in very good stead for passing the exam providing them with a refresher for the key points tested. Of course, you don't know exactly what will come up, or the tack/slant the question will take, but your analysis coupled with some general revision on the key areas highlighted will have helped anyone tremendously."Peter CainFile Review Manager, RBS Group
- From completing my R01 exam in January 2018 to getting my result for my R06 exam in May 2019, Brand Financial Training have helped me work my way through Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning. I have found their Mock Exams and Calculation Workbooks particularly helpful and their R06 Case Study review was critical to me passing my R06 exam. I have recommended Brand Financial Training to my colleagues and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to my peers also.Matthew BiggsTrainee Independent Financial Planner, Liberty Partnership Ltd, Peterborough