Our AF5 analysis is written by our team who have been writing analyses since 2010 – we are the experts!
The full detailed analysis of the fact-find issued by the CII before the exam includes:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full fact-find analysis released 10 calendar days prior to the exam
- Fact-Find Focus Webinar*(2hrs) about a week before the exam
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Generic areas
- Potential immediate and longer-term objectives
- Likely questions based on assumed objectives
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
*NEW* We now offer the opportunity to join us on two webinars held in the lead-up to the exam.
FREE AF5 Exam Preparation Webinar
What is it?
Held prior to the release of the fact-find by the CII, this is a one-hour focused presentation and Q&A to help you prepare for the AF5 exam. This live session is run by our lead analysis author, who has been writing the AF5 analysis for over 10 years. It’s fair to say you’ll be in safe hands!
Thursday 6th January 12.30 pm GMT – This webinar has now concluded; the replay is available for viewing until 9th February 2022.
Why should you attend/watch the replay?
To help you:
- Analyse the fact-find and identify client’s objectives
- Master the typical AF5 questions
- Better understand what the CII examiners are looking for in your answers
- Gain quick wins for maximising your marks
- Learn how to tackle revision both before and after the release of the fact-find
Even if you can’t attend the live session, do register and we will send you a link to a recording of the webinar.
LIMITED ACCESS – AF5 Fact-Find Focus Webinar
What is it?
Held after the release of the fact-find by the CII, about a week before the exam, this is a two-hour online training session and Q&A available exclusively to those who have bought our Fact-Find Analysis package. This live session is run by our lead analysis author, who has over 10 years of experience in authoring the AF5 analysis.
Tuesday 1st February 12.30 pm GMT
What is covered?
- Training on the technical areas likely to come up in the exam
- Analysing the client’s objectives
- A look at the possible questions that could be asked based on the fact-find and the different ways the questions could be worded
- Guidance on how to answer the questions to maximise your marks
- A Q&A at the end where you will have time to grill our expert
The joining details will be sent via email to participants one working day before the webinar is scheduled to occur.
Analysis package customers will also be sent a link to access a recording of the webinar should they be unable to attend the live session. This recording is made available within 24 hours of the webinar’s conclusion – available for viewing until 9th February 2022.
Purchase our Fact-Find Analysis package to gain access to this exclusive webinar.
FREE Fact-Find Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster fact-find analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full fact-find analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
*NEW* All those who sign up for one of our AF5 taster resources or purchase one of our AF5 resources will be invited to attend a free one-hour webinar hosted by our analysis lead author to help with your revision and preparation for the exam. The webinar is held in the lead-up to the exam, prior to the release of the fact-find by the CII.
Fact-Find Focus Webinar – how it works
When you purchase our full fact-find analysis package, you will have the opportunity to attend a webinar hosted by our analysis lead author, which will be scheduled to occur approximately a week before the exam. This will give you some time to review the fact-find before the session. Information will be emailed to you when you make your purchase, and the joining link will be sent to you one working day before the webinar. If you are unable to attend the session, you will have access to the webinar replay*.
What is the purpose of the webinar?
The two-hour webinar will include a presentation by our lead analysis author to:
- provide training on the technical areas likely to come up in the exam.
- look at the possible questions that could be asked based on the fact-find and the different ways the questions could be worded.
- provide guidance on how to answer the questions to maximise your marks.
There will also be a Q&A at the end where you can submit your questions.
- I passed R06 with distinction! I found the case study analysis really useful, I would recommend it to anyone planning to sit this exam. I found the material very helpful as it gave me some much needed direction in the lead up to my exam.Rachel HarperParaplanner, M.R. Financial Services, Preston
- I cannot praise your materials highly enough - both for AF5 and all other exams too and as someone who has purchased other analysis and resources I can say with full honesty that Brand materials are better than any others I have used within the market! I would not have got to where I am today with my studies without Brand!Jack SaundersFinancial Advisor, Lemonade Reward, Hampshire and/or Surrey
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne
- Brand has helped enormously with the study & learning process. For me, it adds a different dimension to the otherwise dull & drab CII study syllabus.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne
- I passed R01-R06 with a 100% success rate, and a lot of that has been down to the Brand study materials that really simplify the learning process. The practice exams for R01-R05 were great, as all answers were explained at the back of each paper. For R06 the case study breakdowns were really simple to understand and covered a lot of what was in the actual exam. I’ve recommended Brand to all my colleagues that are studying for R0 exams, and I will certainly be using your services again when I move on to the AF exams.Michael HennessyParaplanner, Essex
- I found the Brand R06 analysis invaluable, as it addressed all the questions that came up in the exam in great depth, meaning that I could focus my revision on specific areas. I would recommend the Brand material to any budding advisor.Ryan CrozierTrainee Financial Planner, Navigator Financial Planning, Northern Ireland