Full detailed analysis of the fact-find issued by the CII before the exam including:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full fact-find analysis
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Generic areas
- Potential immediate and longer-term objectives
- Likely questions based on assumed objectives
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Fact-Find Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster fact-find analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full fact-find analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- “After a long lay off due to illness I decided to complete my Diploma. Brand Financial Training supported my studies. Their study material is excellent, so easy to read and presented in a logical format. The analysis for R06 was received promptly along with study tips and was invaluable. Test papers for R01 again were just the job. I really appreciated the personal attention received from Catriona, with suggestions for a variety of learning resources. All reasonably priced. Many thanks. I will be doing Level 6 with Brand Financial Training.”Philip DoddChester
- I am finally Diploma qualified after passing R06. Thank you to the Brand Financial Training team – your training materials for R06 and other exams have been invaluable to me.Clare BeswickWealth Business Consultant, Vitality UK
- “Your R06 case study analysis was great & definitely helped significantly – it was good to know that you are revising the right areas & hi-lighted some areas which I hadn’t anticipated - it covered the vast majority of the questions . Personally, I found the questions on the first case study more challenging than the second. Questions seemed more specific – needing deep knowledge of details rather than an overview, such as on pensions & divorce. I have used your resources on RO1, RO2,RO3, RO4,RO5 & RO6 & passed them all first time so would recommend them to anybody taking these exams.”Jonathan WoodmanBoroughbridge
- "Brand Financial Training’s exam guides for R06 and AF5 are fantastic. Your contributors seem to get inside of the CII thinking zone and help to blot out a lot of the ‘irrelevant stuff’ that always crops up when one has been advising in the real world for many years! Comparing your guides with that of other well known support providers, I feel Brand Financial Training address the interpretation of some of the questions far better. I will definitely be recommending you as often as I can as your resources helped me get back into the enjoyment of study after a 13 year break and enabled me to reach APFS approx 8 months ahead of my target!"Gill MillenOval Financial Services, Bristol
- The R06 analysis was brilliant and helped me to answer questions effectively without spending too much time. I would most definitely recommend the analysis to anybody. I have used Brand Financial Training for most of my exams now and it’s the most valuable exam resources going, I can confidently say having tried many of the others! Thank you very much for the support.Emma BaumbackIndependent Financial Planner
- I have said it a few times before, but the Brand Financial Training study material is brilliant. Having sat the R06 exam in April 2019 and was not successful without using the analysis but passed the July exam with it, examples how much it helped me.AdamFinancial Adviser, Devon