Full detailed analysis of the fact-find issued by the CII before the exam including:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full fact-find analysis released 10 calendar days prior to the exam
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Potential immediate and longer-term objectives
- Likely questions based on assumed objectives
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Fact-Find Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster fact-find analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full fact-find analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- "Pleased to say I passed R06 comfortably. I used a range of resources to help prepare me for this and yours was by far the most comprehensive. Thank you so much for the fantastic support and I would recommend your resources to anyone wanting to complete the level 4 diploma that doesn't have the time or inclination to do resits."Donna BaileyFinancial Services Professional, Walsall
- "Brand are my 'go to' company for providing exam resources. In the past 18 months I've sat (and passed) 12 CII exams and I know I wouldn't have been as successful without the mock papers, calculation workbooks and analysis I've purchased from Brand Financial Training. Thank you!"SaffieParaplanner, Lorica Wealth Management, Bournemouth
- "The R06 case study analysis was fantastic! There was nothing in the exam that wasn't covered. Brand was recommended to me by a colleague who said "you don't need anything else" and they were correct. I would happily recommend your services."Edward BarstowWealth Account Manager, Aviva, Sheffield
- I have passed R06 using only the 'Brand' material for revision. A lot of similar questions came up. I learnt the model answers verbatim, which helped I think gain near maximum marks on similar questions.John KellyParaplanner, Chase de Vere, London
- "I am pleased to say I passed AF5 using Brand's AF5 Fact-Find Analysis. I am now preparing my application for Chartered Status! I have used the Brand materials for a number of the exams along the way and have found them to be most useful and very reasonably priced and always recommend them to colleagues."Tammie SteadmanChartered Financial Planner, Footes Financial Planning UK, Birmingham
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne