The 2022 dates have not yet been advised by the CII. Our Email Support Date and Analysis Release Dates will be finalised once the exam date has been set.
Our AF5 analysis is written by our team who have been writing analyses since 2010 – we are the experts!
The full detailed analysis of the fact-find issued by the CII before the exam includes:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full fact-find analysis released 10 calendar days prior to the exam
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Generic areas
- Potential immediate and longer-term objectives
- Likely questions based on assumed objectives
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Fact-Find Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster fact-find analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full fact-find analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- I passed the exam and got 86%, your analysis was a massive help in achieving this.George P. SimmondsParaplanner, Nicholls Stevens (Financial Services) Ltd, Bristol
- The R06 analysis was brilliant and helped me to answer questions effectively without spending too much time. I would most definitely recommend the analysis to anybody. I have used Brand Financial Training for most of my exams now and it’s the most valuable exam resources going, I can confidently say having tried many of the others! Thank you very much for the support.Emma BaumbackIndependent Financial Planner
- “After a long lay off due to illness I decided to complete my Diploma. Brand Financial Training supported my studies. Their study material is excellent, so easy to read and presented in a logical format. The analysis for R06 was received promptly along with study tips and was invaluable. Test papers for R01 again were just the job. I really appreciated the personal attention received from Catriona, with suggestions for a variety of learning resources. All reasonably priced. Many thanks. I will be doing Level 6 with Brand Financial Training.”Philip DoddChester
- "The R06 case study analysis was fantastic! There was nothing in the exam that wasn't covered. Brand was recommended to me by a colleague who said "you don't need anything else" and they were correct. I would happily recommend your services."Edward BarstowWealth Account Manager, Aviva, Sheffield
- "Brand's Fact Find Analysis for AF5 was instrumental in my obtaining a pass. Furthermore, I found the friendly and engaging approach of Catriona evidenced a genuine interest in my successfully navigating this level 6 paper."Marius HampdenConsultant, Hopwood Ash Financial Planning, Newbury
- I'm really pleased I decided to get the R06 analysis. I was umming and ahhing about it and decided to bite the bullet and I couldn't be happier with what I got. Some of the questions were almost word for word of what the pack prepared me for. Not only did this help direct my revision, but it also kept me calm because I saw questions I was prepared for. I'll definitely use Brand again for future exams.Catherine ByrneParaplanner, Sheffield