Full detailed analysis of the fact-find issued by the CII before the exam including:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full fact-find analysis released 10 calendar days prior to the exam
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Generic areas
- Potential immediate and longer-term objectives
- Likely questions based on assumed objectives
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Fact-Find Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster fact-find analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full fact-find analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- The R06 analysis was brilliant and helped me to answer questions effectively without spending too much time. I would most definitely recommend the analysis to anybody. I have used Brand Financial Training for most of my exams now and it’s the most valuable exam resources going, I can confidently say having tried many of the others! Thank you very much for the support.Emma BaumbackIndependent Financial Planner
- I found the Brand Financial Training R06 analysis extremely useful when preparing for my exam and passed with 76%, which I’m not sure I would have gotten without your material. The most helpful aspect was identifying the sequence of questions that are likely to be asked in the exam. This allowed me to focus on ‘core areas’ to secure the bulk of the marks. This is questions like ‘detail the additional information required’ and the generic questioning.John EdwardsIFA, Hoyl Independent Advisers, Cromer
- "I am pleased to say I passed AF5 using Brand's AF5 Fact-Find Analysis. I am now preparing my application for Chartered Status! I have used the Brand materials for a number of the exams along the way and have found them to be most useful and very reasonably priced and always recommend them to colleagues."Tammie SteadmanChartered Financial Planner, Footes Financial Planning UK, Birmingham
- "Brand's Fact Find Analysis for AF5 was instrumental in my obtaining a pass. Furthermore, I found the friendly and engaging approach of Catriona evidenced a genuine interest in my successfully navigating this level 6 paper."Marius HampdenConsultant, Hopwood Ash Financial Planning, Newbury
- "Your analysis was extremely accurate when predicting the questions. It was presented in a clear and easy way to digest, providing valuable tips on how to answer questions efficiently and effectively. I finished with half hour to spare, which left plenty of time to check my answers which left me feeling quietly confident of a pass. I will be recommending your solutions to other colleagues."Lee HanlonAccount Manager, Zurich UK Life, Swindon
- “After a long lay off due to illness I decided to complete my Diploma. Brand Financial Training supported my studies. Their study material is excellent, so easy to read and presented in a logical format. The analysis for R06 was received promptly along with study tips and was invaluable. Test papers for R01 again were just the job. I really appreciated the personal attention received from Catriona, with suggestions for a variety of learning resources. All reasonably priced. Many thanks. I will be doing Level 6 with Brand Financial Training.”Philip DoddChester