Full detailed analysis of the fact-find issued by the CII before the exam including:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full fact-find analysis released 10 calendar days prior to the exam
- We get to the point – no unnecessary padding
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Potential immediate and longer-term objectives
- Likely questions based on assumed objectives
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Fact-Find Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster fact-find analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full fact-find analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- "I would like to say a big thank you for the quality, depth, clarity and effectiveness of the study material packages which I used for the RO2, RO3 and RO6 exams allowing me to attain the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning."Antony GummersonClient Support, W Denis Financial Services, Leeds
- I have passed R06 using only the 'Brand' material for revision. A lot of similar questions came up. I learnt the model answers verbatim, which helped I think gain near maximum marks on similar questions.John KellyParaplanner, Chase de Vere, London
- "Your AF5 analysis would stand anyone in very good stead for passing the exam providing them with a refresher for the key points tested. Of course, you don't know exactly what will come up, or the tack/slant the question will take, but your analysis coupled with some general revision on the key areas highlighted will have helped anyone tremendously."Peter CainFile Review Manager, RBS Group
- I found the Brand Financial Training R06 analysis extremely useful when preparing for my exam and passed with 76%, which I’m not sure I would have gotten without your material. The most helpful aspect was identifying the sequence of questions that are likely to be asked in the exam. This allowed me to focus on ‘core areas’ to secure the bulk of the marks. This is questions like ‘detail the additional information required’ and the generic questioning.John EdwardsIFA, Hoyl Independent Advisers, Cromer
- Brand has helped enormously with the study & learning process. For me, it adds a different dimension to the otherwise dull & drab CII study syllabus.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne
- I passed R06 with distinction! I found the case study analysis really useful, I would recommend it to anyone planning to sit this exam. I found the material very helpful as it gave me some much needed direction in the lead up to my exam.Rachel HarperParaplanner, M.R. Financial Services, Preston