- Free AF4 revision notes taster version
- Over 140 pages of revision notes
- Streamlined version of the learning outcomes and exam syllabus designed for use when you are further along with your studies *
- Self-test questions after each section
- Kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money back guarantee
* We always recommend that you have a copy of the CII study text (available from the CII) to form the basis of your studies. The revision notes are designed to assist you during the revision process when the study text may become too cumbersome.
Revision notes taster version for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free revision notes taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "Brand Financial Training's great material was easy to use and really helped me get through some areas to get the Diploma. I'll use them next time for future exams."Giovanni ManigliaWealth Management Adviser, Lloyds TSB, Bristol
- I was told about Brand Financial Training by a colleague at work and thought it sounded too good to be true but gave it a go anyway and I'm so glad that I did! The website is really helpful to find out more information about different qualifications, pass rates and discovered that by taking one extra exam it would give me a certificate in mortgage advice which is vital for my current role. The service from Brand has been top quality from start to finish and both their products and service are second to none.Nathan FarrellTeam Manager, London & Country, Bath
- "Brand have been invaluable to me in achieving DipPFS, their study notes and calculation workbooks are second to none."Toby Carmichael-JackParaplanner, Chase de Vere, Basingstoke
- "A really great resource. Of particular use was the audio masterclass which was constantly on whilst driving between client meetings. This void of "dead time" was filled with a productive revision session instead. I combined this with the study notes which was far easier to digest than the AF3 manual. This paper has the lowest number of candidates passing out of all the AF4 papers and I was delighted to pass this first time, as well as the corresponding JO5 paper."Chris BinnsIndependent Financial Adviser, Model Wealth Management, York
- "I would just like to thank you and the team for the hard work you do in creating such manageable and relevant study notes - they really helped me get to grips with where the gaps in my knowledge were and generally assisted me with supporting the knowledge I already had - and the practise questions, which were a breath of fresh air compared to the basic end of chapter questions in the CII text book and on revision mate. One thing's for sure, I will be 100% using Brand's products to help me with my next exam!"Jon CarterAdministration Assistant, Premier Partnership Ltd, Birmingham
- "Your study notes were invaluable... I would advise everybody who is due to sit these to use the study notes and the mock exams as these will give you a terrific insight into how the exams work. Good luck."Brian LynnPartner, Brian Lynn Financial Services, Scotland