- Free AF4 study notes taster version
- Over 140 pages of study notes
- Your condensed and more focused take on the CII’s exam syllabus and learning outcomes *
- Self-test questions after each section
- Kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money back guarantee
* We always recommend that you have a copy of the CII study text (available from the CII) to form the basis of your studies. The study notes are designed to assist you during the revision process when the study text may become too cumbersome.
Study notes taster version for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free study notes taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "I have used Brand Financial Training for many of my CF & R0 exams. Each module has done exactly what it days on the tin, and it helps you pass your exams. The material is very detailed, but not to the point it's overwhelming. It complements the CII coursework, but gives you a detailed understanding of the topics and puts your theory into practice. I have a 100% success rate so far, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the service to any of my colleagues or friends."Leanne TraceySenior Customer Consultant, Standard Life Direct
- "Your study notes were invaluable... I would advise everybody who is due to sit these to use the study notes and the mock exams as these will give you a terrific insight into how the exams work. Good luck."Brian LynnPartner, Brian Lynn Financial Services, Scotland
- "I would like to say a big thank you for the quality, depth, clarity and effectiveness of the study material packages which I used for the RO2, RO3 and RO6 exams allowing me to attain the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning."Antony GummersonClient Support, W Denis Financial Services, Leeds
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne
- "I took J05 and wanted to say that I wouldn't have passed it without your help, some of the questions that came up were not studied by the CII study book. However, these areas were covered in your study material and practice questions which saved the day!"Deborah HughesFinancial Planning Manager, Ashley Law Ltd, Crawley
- "I've used Brand resources for all of my exams over the past 2 years and have passed them all! The study notes are a great start to revision as they break down a subject into more manageable chunks. The papers are also a good study aid to check your knowledge is up to scratch. I've recommended them in the past and I will continue to do so!"JenniParaplanner, Surrey