- Free AF4 revision notes taster version
- Over 140 pages of revision notes
- Streamlined version of the learning outcomes and exam syllabus designed for use when you are further along with your studies *
- Self-test questions after each section
- Kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money back guarantee
* We always recommend that you have a copy of the CII study text (available from the CII) to form the basis of your studies. The revision notes are designed to assist you during the revision process when the study text may become too cumbersome.
Revision notes taster version for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free revision notes taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "As an IFA with the normal family commitments - my issue with exams is pure and simple - time. I don't have the time to spend hours reading bulky CII manuals. I don't have the time to look for 100% pass marks and I don't have the time to risk failing and having to re-sit. for me, this is where the Brand material brings enormous value: summary study notes,example calculations and practice questions all focussed on one thing that's important - getting a pass mark! ...The Brand material is the solution to any adviser in a similar postion to me. it is inexpensive, yet provides enormous value in terms of time saved and results obtained. I am more than happy to fully endorse it and say a big thank you to Catriona for her outstanding contribution to my personal achievement"Andrew WattsManaging Director, South West Financial Planning Ltd, Barnstaple
- “The hard work needed to get through exams is paying off. Many more advisers have been inspired to learn and work hard. My old boss told me once – we don’t sell widgets – we sell knowledge, trust and confidence. Knowledge is a key component - the trust equation is a whole different subject, but many more advisers have been on a learning journey that is sure to continue - and the stats prove it. Well done to everyone at Brand for supporting them on that journey."John ReynoldsExpert Pensions, Edinburgh
- "I've always used your mock papers for past exams which have been very helpful. As I found the AF3 exam tough to study for, I bought the study notes and calculation workbook for more guidance. Both I found very helpful and in the end helped me to pass AF3."Claire ScottParaplanner, Johnston Carmichael Wealth Ltd, Edinburgh
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne
- "I've used Brand resources for all of my exams over the past 2 years and have passed them all! The study notes are a great start to revision as they break down a subject into more manageable chunks. The papers are also a good study aid to check your knowledge is up to scratch. I've recommended them in the past and I will continue to do so!"JenniParaplanner, Surrey
- "The R01 videos, study notes, workbook and practice papers were so helpful and made revision a lot more approachable. It really helped me to pass when I failed before! I look forward to using your other materials for the other exams!"SarahDC Pensions Associate Consultant, London