- Free AF4 calculation workbook taster
- Over 140 pages of calculation questions and answers
- Full step-by-step answers for every question
- Detailed explanations for each answer
- Cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Calculation workbook taster for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free calculation workbook taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "I would like to say a big thank you for the quality, depth, clarity and effectiveness of the study material packages which I used for the RO2, RO3 and RO6 exams allowing me to attain the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning."Antony GummersonClient Support, W Denis Financial Services, Leeds
- "Pleased to inform you I passed! I just want to thank you for your calculation work book as I would not have Passed without it. Thanks for an excellent personal service and encouragement."Christopher HargreavesInvestment Adviser, Southport
- "Brand have been invaluable to me in achieving DipPFS, their study notes and calculation workbooks are second to none."Toby Carmichael-JackParaplanner, Chase de Vere, Basingstoke
- “The calculation workbook ... is very comprehensive and includes calculations which are used as questions in the exam. The examples are clear and broken down into step by step stages... The resources provided by Brand Financial Training were key to my success. I shall certainly be trying them for future exams.”Suzanne WalkerAdviser, The Pension Drawdown Company, Cobham
- "Brand Financial Training's calculation workbook is an excellent tool for learning and understanding the complexities of financial formula. An essential resource ... It comes highly recommended."Jonathan HuntDirector, Expert Financial Solutions Ltd, Oxfordshire
- "The calculation work book for AF4 was really helpful. A question on Return on Equity came up and I'd literally only come across this in the Brand workbook. Glad to say I passed the exam with flying colours!"Russell HammondSenior Partner, London