- Free AF2 calculation workbook taster
- Over 70 pages of calculation questions and answers
- Full step-by-step answers for every question
- Detailed explanations for each answer
- Cross references to the relevant CII study text
- All questions and answers kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Calculation workbook taster for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free calculation workbook taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "The Brand training material certainly helps you to focus on the key information required and get straight to the salient facts. Having to read all of RO4 and JO5 was daunting but by using the notes as a guide it helped me to condense a lot of this information quickly ."Mandy SaundersVerifier
- "Brand's solution papers were massively helpful in my preparation for the R06 exam. The expected questions came up on the exam and I was well prepared to give answers that covered all the aspects that I needed to in order to get a good mark. Gained a very good pass so am very grateful to Brand for their support."Matt HignettIFA
- "Brand Financial Training's calculation workbook is an excellent tool for learning and understanding the complexities of financial formula. An essential resource ... It comes highly recommended."Jonathan HuntDirector, Expert Financial Solutions Ltd, Oxfordshire
- I passed R02 and honestly don’t think I would have done it without your brilliant resources. I also bought the videos this time round – these don’t usually click with my brain as well as written word and audio, but this time they really helped. Your help on understanding certain answers from the Calculation Workbook was also very much appreciatedDavid GotteriSenior Underwriter, Aviva, Chesterfield
- "... I discovered the Brand Financial Training Calculation Workbook. This was an absolute godsend for me, the workbook covered every conceivable type of calculation question and then gave plenty of each type to work through. Once I had worked through (and understood) several of the different calculations, I became so much more confident and dare I say actually started to enjoy the complex calculations; seeing them as an easy way to pick up marks. Brand Financial Training are so easy to deal with and the purchased material comes through instantly via email. Thank you Brand Financial Training."Rebecca LucasDirector, Lime Outsourced Paraplanning
- “The calculation workbook ... is very comprehensive and includes calculations which are used as questions in the exam. The examples are clear and broken down into step by step stages... The resources provided by Brand Financial Training were key to my success. I shall certainly be trying them for future exams.”Suzanne WalkerAdviser, The Pension Drawdown Company, Cobham