- Free AF1 study notes taster version
- Over 140 pages of study notes
- Your condensed and more focused take on the CII’s exam syllabus and learning outcomes *
- Self-test questions after each section
- Kept up-to-date to reflect changes to the exam syllabus and tax year
- Download them instantly in PDF format and print as required
- 30-day money back guarantee
* We always recommend that you have a copy of the CII study text (available from the CII) to form the basis of your studies. The study notes are designed to assist you during the revision process when the study text may become too cumbersome.
Study notes taster version for FREE!
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free study notes taster and our free newsletter via email.
- "I have recently used Brand's materials such as the webinar videos (e-learning) which were brilliant in cementing the required knowledge. The study notes were very useful too, in getting to the core of the subject content. I would most definitely recommend the study notes and webinars (e-learning) for anyone taking this exam!"Jo DhillonBusiness Analyst, Warwickshire
- "Brand have been invaluable to me in achieving DipPFS, their study notes and calculation workbooks are second to none."Toby Carmichael-JackParaplanner, Chase de Vere, Basingstoke
- "I took J05 and wanted to say that I wouldn't have passed it without your help, some of the questions that came up were not studied by the CII study book. However, these areas were covered in your study material and practice questions which saved the day!"Deborah HughesFinancial Planning Manager, Ashley Law Ltd, Crawley
- "As an IFA with the normal family commitments - my issue with exams is pure and simple - time. I don't have the time to spend hours reading bulky CII manuals. I don't have the time to look for 100% pass marks and I don't have the time to risk failing and having to re-sit. for me, this is where the Brand material brings enormous value: summary study notes,example calculations and practice questions all focussed on one thing that's important - getting a pass mark! ...The Brand material is the solution to any adviser in a similar postion to me. it is inexpensive, yet provides enormous value in terms of time saved and results obtained. I am more than happy to fully endorse it and say a big thank you to Catriona for her outstanding contribution to my personal achievement"Andrew WattsManaging Director, South West Financial Planning Ltd, Barnstaple
- "I have just passed my exam first time, once again, relying mainly on your study notes. The calculation workbook was very useful, helping me to understand and work through the calculations, as were the mock exams giving me practice for the exam itself. Thank you!"Paul JacksonPartner, Professional Practice Services, Worcestershire
- I gained Chartered Financial Planner status in early 2017 and wanted to thank you for your support throughout my years of study to attain this qualification. It was a hard slog at times but worth it in the end. I have used Brand material for all exams, bar the G60 exam back in 1998, and have found it invaluable. It has always cut through the rather bland CII material and made study far more palatable. Brand has continued to evolve and improve the delivery of the learning material which has proved to be a fantastic investment.Gary FrielChartered Financial Planner, Kent Insurance Services, Sittingbourne