Full detailed analysis of the fact-find issued by the CII before the exam including:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full fact-find analysis released 10 days prior to the exam
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Potential immediate and longer-term objectives
- Likely questions based on assumed objectives
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Fact-Find Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster fact-find analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full fact-find analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- "Brand Financial Training’s exam guides for R06 and AF5 are fantastic. Your contributors seem to get inside of the CII thinking zone and help to blot out a lot of the ‘irrelevant stuff’ that always crops up when one has been advising in the real world for many years! Comparing your guides with that of other well known support providers, I feel Brand Financial Training address the interpretation of some of the questions far better. I will definitely be recommending you as often as I can as your resources helped me get back into the enjoyment of study after a 13 year break and enabled me to reach APFS approx 8 months ahead of my target!"Gill MillenOval Financial Services, Bristol