Full detailed analysis of the fact-find issued by the CII before the exam including:
- Free taster analysis available
- Full fact-find analysis
- Types of questions and examiner’s comments
- Exam technique
- Past paper analysis
- Potential immediate and longer-term objectives
- Likely questions based on assumed objectives
- Email support for 1 working day before the exam (9am-5pm).
- Access to the full analysis from a previous exam sitting (this is also available as our taster analysis)
- Download instantly in PDF format and print as required
- Comes with our analysis guarantee.
FREE Fact-Find Analysis from an earlier exam sitting
Why not try before you buy? Simply enter your name and email address below. You will then receive your free taster fact-find analysis from an earlier exam sitting. This will allow you to see exactly what you will get with the full fact-find analysis when it is released. You will also receive our free newsletter via email.
- “The hard work needed to get through exams is paying off. Many more advisers have been inspired to learn and work hard. My old boss told me once – we don’t sell widgets – we sell knowledge, trust and confidence. Knowledge is a key component - the trust equation is a whole different subject, but many more advisers have been on a learning journey that is sure to continue - and the stats prove it. Well done to everyone at Brand for supporting them on that journey."John ReynoldsExpert Pensions, Edinburgh